Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY SPRING HOLIDAYS TO ALL...APRIL/2011

We are again in the beautiful Georgia Mountains. We did spend parts of the winter here...just to try it out....but decided Florida is the place for us during the winter months. The countryside was beyond beautiful, as the massive amounts of gliddering snow actually lite up the sky. The serene environment gave me the focus I was craving to finish my second novel....Beyond Belief...which will be on Amazon by May of 2011. Until the ages of myself and my husband keep us from traveling back and forth each year....we will continue to spend the summer months in the beautiful, enticing, alluring, yet sort of bewitching, beautiful-beyond-compare, Appalachian
Mountains. But....we will look forward to returning to our sunny, (with those fun sandy beaches), yet crowded, Florida, each winter. What does one say about a crowded area??? It's crowded ...because it is so desirable in one way or another to all!!!! Think about that one now!!!
The best to all ....as we welcome ...SPRING!!!!! THANK GOODNESS IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!MY FINAL WISH IS ....MAY ALL HAVE A BLESSED HAPPY EASTER AND COMING SUMMER!!!!!! Your Author & Storyteller, Peggy Inez....I welcome all comments. I have a new Website to visit at ....peggyinezauthor.com....Hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home