Saturday, November 8, 2008

WHAT'S HAPPENING....FROM 2008 to 2011

I am disappointed, that I have not received as many e-mails or comments on this blog. I would appreciate some feedback. Everybody busy working or playing....Let me hear from you. Please comment or check e-mail contact.

I would sincerely love to hear from those suffering from Vertigo. I know there are so many of you out there. I do have some opinions on that subject....since I have been dizzy free, no vertigo since April 1st of 2008. What a blessing. This is April of 2011. That is three years...nothing...Not one sensation of dizziness for three years. I never had the answer as to why I always knew when it was coming. I just knew. I always felt like...Maybe it was God protecting me. I found great comfort with that thought. Now...please understand...I AM NOT A DOCTOR..I am a very active individual that put up with vertigo for four years. I read everything I could find about it...and mine was nothing compared to so many cases. I was told it had nothing to do with a prescription I was taking at that time for my ...High Cholesterol...! I will not and cannot name the prescription...as somebody might come back on me with legal procedures...but I can tell you, I simply got mad and said there has to be a reason for all of this... that I had never had a problem with until then! I am a senior-citizen...and I like to point out...I am extremely active and never stop. I have so much to accomplish and who knows...how much time I have to finish my work. That is up to God..not to me!! I became so upset with the situation that I finally just laid all my medical records (I keep everything..I always asked for copies of any procedure, lab work, etc.), out on the table and that is when I decided what my problem could be. NOW UNDERSTAND ... I DECIDED THIS WAS MY MEDICAL PROBLEM .... IT COULD NOT BE YOURS...IF YOU, AS THE READER OF THIS ARTICLE IS HAVING A VERTIGO PROBLEM...I AM JUST SHARING WHAT I FOUND OUT FOR MYSELF. I stopped the prescription...after reading more in detail about that prescriptiion, and found if I continued to take it throughout the years, there was a great possibility I would die with a liver problem anyway!! I SAID NO MORE!! Again...that was in 2008 and nothing now!!! Hey...I might eat my words...Is it coincidental?? It could be!! But...three years!! I just doubt it. There had to be a logical reason....other than what I was told...."It just happens to some people." I would not accept that. So....if you are one of those people that have vertigo problems...READ THIS...TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR...BUT...I WILL TELL YOU...I WENT TO SEVERAL DOCTORS AND ALL SAID THEY DID NOT BELIEVE IT WAS THE PRESCRIPTION. I will add....I AM SURE EACH DOCTOR ACTUALLY DID NOT BELIEVE IT WAS OR IS THE PRESCRIPTION I WAS TAKING. EACH DOCTOR...I SINCERELY BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL...DOES THE BEST THEY CAN. It is like the common cold....THAT... even with the sophistication of ...THE MEDICAL WORLD...today...there is still no answer for the common cold. ALL ONE CAN DO IS PRAY...IN TIME...ALL CURES FOR ANY AILMENT AND/OR DISEASE,IMPAIRMENT,SUFFERING OF ANY KIND; THE ANSWER WILL SURELY BE FOUND!!

This is a BIT-OF-INFO for those that are interested...Happy thoughts and Happy Health To All....Your Host for this Blog....Peggy Inez, Author & Storyteller....AND THE ABOVE IS NOT ONE OF MY STORIES!!
You can find that info within this blog or on my website...at peggyinezauthor.com.

*************************************************************************************

I DID POST THE BELOW AFTER THE ELECTION IN 2008. I WILL CONTINUE TO LEAVE IT FOR NOW...I CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EACH AND EVERY EFFORT BY ALL OUR GOVERNMENT FIGURES TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND!! JOBS...JOBS...JOBS...PLEASE WE NEED JOBS FOR THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN FAMILES AND THIS COUNTRY AS BEST THEY CAN. BRING OUR YOUNG SERVICEMEN AND SERVICEWOMEN HOME!! I MAKE THAT STATEMENT NOW...KNOWING IT CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE ACCOMPLISHED OVERNIGHT! BUT IF ONE DOES NOT ASK....WHEN??? THEN WHEN WILL IT BE ACCOMPLISHED!! I ALSO BELIEVE THAT .....CHARITY.....STARTS AT HOME!!! IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE KNOWN AS THE...MOST BENEVOLENT COUNTRY...ON THIS PLANET...BUT ONE DOES NOT GIVE, WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE!!

NOW...I WILL END THIS NEW POST WITH THIS....IF THE GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE ASKED EACH AMERICAN FILING A TAX RETURN TO JUST DONATE $10.00 (After-all...Each tax-payer could write it off as a donation...that's on paper) But the $10.00 sent in by each tax-payer is actually scot-free monies to the government. It is not on paper. That represents millions of dollars...probably billions...It would at least make a dent in what the USA owes. It's better than waiting for China to rub our backs. Now...of course we need the support from many countries...but we ...SHOULD NOT BE IN OVER OUR HEAD IN DEBT TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING!! To even go further...you can't tell me that all of us do not waste...even if we budget our monies...at least $20.00 per each year. I don't care what a family makes per each year. If they file a return...all of us live in this country and there is no one that cannot afford $10.00 to $20.00 each year to help. Think of it this way. We are all grouping together to "SAVE OUR COUNTRY" ..... So we all can hold our heads high again. I FEEL I WILL BE GETTING SOME COMMENTS FROM THIS ONE...I HOPE I DO! PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS BLOG OR SEND TO MY E-mail address...peggy_inez@yahoo.com.

**********************************************************************************

Again...the below was posted in 2008 after the election...

My final word for today is....GOD BLESS BARACK OBAMA AND HIS FAMILY. I do hope and pray that with a Democratic Senate and House, he will be able to put our economic situation back where it belongs. God Bless John and Cindy McCain for their undying efforts to assist the American public. I sincerely believe that both, President Elect Obama, and John McCain have and will continue to do the best they can for our county. May God be with our servicemen overseas and bring them home to us as soon as possible. May God be with each and every American during this time of our need and may each HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON....Happy Thoughts, Peggy Inez Pohorence, Author and Storyteller.

*************************************************************************************

Has anything changed as of today...in this month and year of our Lord...April/2011??
We all know ... OUR GREAT COUNTRY OF AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE...!!! PLEASE SPEAK UP!!!

Read...Read...Read...AS IN A CIRCLE....GOOD READING IS NEVER ENDING!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...Peggy Inez Author & Storyteller

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home